Vintage Emergency Drinking Water - Property U.S. Gov't
From the bomb shelters of the 1950s, survive the cold war with this Emergency Drinking Water flask. Originally issued by the U.S. Government to the military during the Korean War. You'll surely be prepared to keep your flask hidden under the cover of this U.S. Gov't secret.
Sales tax is applied to orders in NY.
Orders within UK - European Union add an VAT on imported goods. Royal Mail may leave notices for recipients for pickup. If unavailable they will temporarily hold and sent back to shipper if not picked up within a week. It is recommended that buyers track orders shipped to UK to ensure its delivery.
Please allow 1-3 business days to process orders before shipping.
• First Class® (1-3 business days)
• Priority Mail® (1-3 business days) *includes insurance
• Priority Mail Express® (Faster 1-2 business days) *includes insurance
• First-Class Package International Service® (Varies by destination)
• Priority Mail International® (6-10 business days) *includes insurance
• Priority Mail Express International® (3-5 business days) *includes insurance
1. Ensure your shipping address is correct.
2. Don't forget to leave your personalization details with us. (if applicable)
3. Sign up with Informed Delivery® by USPS® to receive text/email updates:
Just contact me within: 30 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 45 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyer can pay for shipping for a return or exchange.
Personalizations (back of flasks)
There is a 2" x 3" of available space on the back of the flask (exception for leather) which allows an approximate of 14-18 characters and spaces per line (20 line max).
To order, select 'YES' option to personalize. Leave your details with the listing or in the 'add note to shop' before you checkout. This is optional, you can write "n/a" it you do not want to personalize your flask. You may also convo if there is some necessary instructions, requests, and timeframe. We may contact you if we require your attention.
Personalizing Back ... Details → https://drinkingbuddy.us.com/post/268430572269/personalizing-the-back-of-your-flask
Flasks come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty .. Details→ http://bit.ly/2HwP73S
Oct 7, 2018
The veteran in me appreciated this very much! Thank you.
Dec 1, 2017
Jul 24, 2017
Jul 18, 2017
Feb 15, 2017